The Division of Curriculum is responsible for all the issues related to the curriculums of the undergraduate programs, master programs (including part-time and industrial master programs), PhD programs, and other degree programs.
- Offerings of new classes, scheduling, student enrollments for the whole NCHU.
- Cross-school class sign-ups
- Summer session enrollments.
- Post announcements regarding the changes of curriculums.
- Review of curriculum, offerings of new classes, scheduling, and hourly rates for full-time and part-time lecturers and professors for the whole NCHU.
- Organization of summer sessions.
- Organization of university curriculum meetings.
- Provision of data regarding conferences and school affair administration contacts and communications.
- Planning and consolidation of data before Curriculum Committee meetings.
- Review of long-distance learning committee agenda and curriculum.
- Coordinates facilitates such as big classrooms.
- Management of applications for chalks, classroom board erasers and exam writing papers.